Please note that all sale items are final sale.
HUMPHREY SAYS: Want to look good, feel good and do good? 30% of the proceeds of this bandana will be donated to a non-profit organization helping animals in need.
NOTE ON SIZING: Please refer carefully to the SIZE & FIT guide below, and measure your dog prior to purchasing! Each brand has their own size range, which means that your dog could be a 'Small' in one brand, but a 'Large' in another. If you have any sizing questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com - happy to help! :)
- This dog bandana was named after a favorite pit bull, Barry (pictured). Barry had it pretty rough for the first 6 years of his life but it's only positive vibes from here on out now that he's found his human.
- Made from medium-weight cotton and cut in a unique signature shape made specially for dogs.
- Tie-on style bandana
- Each bandana also comes with a pre-sewn name label that you can fill out with your pup's name.
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California.
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors or hand wash. Air dry only.
SIZE & FIT:
- Small - Up to 14" Neck Size
- Fits most small dogs, such as: terriers, pugs, Daschunds, Shih Tzu
- Medium - Up to 18" Neck Size
- Fits most medium dogs, such as: Corgi’s, Beagles, Australian Shepards.
- Large - Up to 22" Neck Size
- Fits most large dogs, such as: German Shepards, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs, Golden Retrievers.
- Humphrey (Neck size 14") wears a size Small
ABOUT THE BRAND:
TigerPig & Co was started by husband and wife duo, Ryan and Jill. The company is named after their dog, Harvey the TigerPig. Ryan is a creative director, Jill is a fashion illustrator and they both have had a deep love for animals since a young age.