Keep those canines healthy for life! Brushing your dog’s teeth & gums is just as important as brushing your own. Dental diseases not only cause bad breath, painful infections, and high vet bills, they can also cause life-threatening conditions for your dog’s vital organs.
With USDA Certified Organic Canine Dental Gel Toothpaste and premium toothbrush, you can help freshen your dog’s breath, remove tartar, and fight plaque without any preservatives, dyes or chemicals. Also check out the Organic Dental Solutions kit that includes a tapered, non-slip grip, premium toothbrush.
BENEFITS / INGREDIENTS:
- Helps freshen breath
- Removes tartar
- Fights plaque
- Safe for dogs to ingest
- Careful consideration went into the ingredients of the Sweet Potato and Cinnamon USDA Certified Organic Dental Gel
- Refer to product images for list of ingredients (*Certified Organic)
- Apply small amount to the top of a pre-moistened toothbrush.
- Use sparingly. A pea size amount is adequate for most dogs.
- Make this part of your regular grooming routine.
- Store at room temperature and make sure cap is kept on the tube.
- No Xylitol
- No Chemicals or Preservatives
- No Dyes
- No Pesticides
- No GMOs
- No Glutens
- No Fluoride
- No Saccharin
- No Artificial Additives, Sweeteners or Flavors
- Latex Free
- SLS and SLES Free
- BPA and BPS Free
- Not safe for cats