NEW & IMPROVED! Give those paws the pampering they deserve with our USDA Certified Organic Paw Rescue. The all-natural USDA Certified Organic ingredients have healing, soothing and moisturizing properties that help to restore paw pads damaged by snow, ice, heat, or rough terrain.
Certified Organic Paw Rescue is free of chemicals, paraben, and fragrance and is safe for dogs with allergies or sensitive paws, and with our new dispenser, it is more convenient and easier to apply.
The food-grade ingredients make the balm safe if licked. Just massage gently into your dog’s paw to soften, heal and protect. Make this part of your regular grooming routine.
BENEFITS / INGREDIENTS:
- Shea butter is an exceptionally hearty healing agent that has natural regenerative properties
- Hydrates, soothes & promotes healing
- Moisturizes with Shea Butter & Vitamin E
- Calming & soothing
- Heals & restores dry & cracked pads
- Protects from heat, cold & moisture
- Helps heal scratches, sores & wounds
- Food grade ingredients are safe if licked
- The perfect blend of organic, nourishing, healing and moisturizing ingredients: USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL (AND) USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (ST. JOHN'S WORT), USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC CERA FLAVA (BEESWAX), USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL, USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT
- Apply to calloused, rough or hardened pads and paws. Rub into paws and massage gently to soften, heal and protect
- Make this part of your regular grooming routine
- Store in a cool location
USDA Certified Organic
- Made with Organic Oils
- No Synthetic Dyes or Perfumes
- No Preservatives or Additives
- Made in the USA