HUMPHREY SAYS: For the eco-friendly conscious dog moms - this retro-inspired Santa dog toy is stuffed with eco-fiberfill made from 100% certified recycled plastic bottles!
- Retro-inspired sturdy Santa Dog Toy
- Each toy is stuffed with eco-fiberfill made from 100% certified recycled plastic bottles and a two-way squeaker
- This festive canvas toy is screen printed with azo-free dyes
- Backed with soft, fluffy, faux fur.
- Please remove all labels before giving to your pet
- As always, we recommend supervising your dog while playing with any toys
- Care: Machine washable
SIZE & FIT:
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Harry Barker started on a kitchen table in a New York City loft. Founder Carol Perkins was a Ford model in New York, Paris and London, and appeared in everything from Vogue to Harper’s Bazaar to Victoria’s Secret. Then, while suffering from a rare brain tumor, Carol became homebound. She began dog-sitting for friends and creating dog beds, toys and robes as a form of therapy. The products were so popular that following her successful journey and recovery, Carol launched Harry Barker, named in honor of her ‘Super Sheltie'.