HUMPHREY SAYS: Whether you have a teething puppy, ball-lover, tug-of-war champion - this Tug and Toss Dog Rope Toy is a must-have in every toy box!
- Made from 100% azo-free dyes and recycled yarns
- Durable enough for even the roughest, toughest games of tug-of war
- Available in two sizes
- Rope toys can be expected to unravel and help floss dog's teeth.
- Recommended by Woman's Day Magazine!
- As always, we recommend supervising your dog while playing with any toys
- Care: Machine washable
SIZE & FIT:
Small: 2.25" diameter - suitable for small to medium dogs
- Large: 3.5" diameter - suitable for medium to large dogs
- Medium size dogs: size up/down depending on if your dog is an aggressive chewer, or prefers smaller/bigger toys in general. Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Harry Barker started on a kitchen table in a New York City loft. Founder Carol Perkins was a Ford model in New York, Paris and London, and appeared in everything from Vogue to Harper’s Bazaar to Victoria’s Secret. Then, while suffering from a rare brain tumor, Carol became homebound. She began dog-sitting for friends and creating dog beds, toys and robes as a form of therapy. The products were so popular that following her successful journey and recovery, Carol launched Harry Barker, named in honor of her ‘Super Sheltie'.