HUMPHREY SAYS: A doggo crowd favorite. A gamechanger harness, especially to teach your pup not to pull. Check out the Wildebeest collection for more options and complete your set.
- With a unique O-to-D-ring, front-clip design, this harness corrects pulling by redirecting pup from the core, gently and effectively. Add some positive training to this baby & enjoy happy walks ahead!
- One buckle for quick easy on/off
- All straps adjustable for a perfect fit
- Responsive design for no-pull training
Material: Cordura Nylon / Webbing / Quick-release Buckle / Plastic Slider / O-ring / D-ring
- Care: Machine washable
- Pull harness over pup's head with O-ring strap facing forward.
Buckle up and adjust top & bottom straps to a snug fit. 3 straps should meet along the center of torso -- not too high, not too low.
- Adjust front strap to a snug fit & attach leash to O-ring in front.
- Keep harness off when not walking on leash.
SIZE & FIT:
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Wildebeest is an Asian woman owned brand based in San Francisco, since 2011. The thoughtful designs are created by the founder Jane, a dog lover, family woman, and passionate maker living in San Francisco. Shelby, Jane's rescue pup, still owns her role as Top Dog and #1 product tester at Wildebeest.