In life, generally the real thing is better than the imitation. But every once in a while, something comes along that’s better than the real thing. Benebone's new Maplestick is made with nothing but maple wood and nylon, for a durable toy which will have dogs ditching regular sticks. The Maplestick is a nylon/wood mix and it has a bit more “give” than Benebone's other flavored nylon chew toys.
- Designed with patented grooves and a unique shape, making it easier to get a hold of and chew.
Ingredients: nothing but 100% USA-sourced nylon and 100% USA-sourced real maple wood. Did you know the Sugar Maple is New York’s state tree? Every Maplestick is Made in New York.
- Made in the USA – Benebone is fully committed to Made in USA, including packaging, tooling, and all material and ingredient sourcing.
Care: Benebones are not edible. Supervise closely and discard/replace when appropriate. As always, reach out to Benebone for questions or concerns.While very durable, Benebones are not a fit for very aggressive chewers who could damage the product or damage their teeth.
- Weight is only a rough guide to sizing, and cannot replace the monitoring of a dog’s chewing habits. When in doubt, choose the larger size chew toy for safety’s sake.
- 3" x 5.5"
- 4 oz
- Suitable for pups under 30 lbs
- 3.7" x 6.6"
- 5.8 oz
- Suitable for pups under 60 lbs
- 4" x 5.5"
- 8 oz
- Suitable for pups under 90 lbs