Treat your dog to a deeply nourishing bath while naturally healing their skin & coat.
Naturally healing herbs like Calendula flowers help heal irritations & inflammation while organic shea butter soothes and softens. Easy to use, powerful & safe, time to give your pup a silky, soft bath! This all-natural shampoo bar is gentle, safe, & pup-approved for dogs of all breeds, age, & size.
BENEFITS / INGREDIENTS:
- Natural herbs like St. John’s Wort’s soothes anxiety, relieves pain, & has anti-fungal, anti-viral, & anti-inflammatory properties
- Herbs help soothe & protect as you treat your pup to a silky bath
- Leaves your pup extra smooth, soft, & adds sheen & shine to their coat
- Calendula extra eases irritations, eczema, rashes, bite, & more
- Provides excellent smoothing results for dogs with long / curly hair
- Made from fair-trade ingredients including sustainably harvested Organic Palm
- Shampoo bars are much longer lasting and less wasteful than liquid shampoos!
- Ingredients: Saponified Organic Oils of Palm, Coconut, Olive and Palm Kernel, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic St. John’s Wort Extract, Rosemary Extract
- Simply rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather. Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly. Dry your pup off with a clean towel.
What is the pH of this shampoo bar?
A pH higher than 7 is considered alkaline and pH level below 7 is acidic. This cold process soap is made naturally, therefore is naturally alkaline with a pH of around 10. This pH helps to gently clean your dog’s skin and coat. An added bonus of this pH, is that we do not need to add harmful chemicals to fight off bacteria from forming on the bar.