HUMPHREY SAYS: Nou toy, who dis?
NOU (pronounced like noo in noodles) can be a pretzel, a boating knot, a tossing ball or a tug of war rope.
- Works like an enrichment toy, treats can be hidden in the knots and rewarded when your pet successfully unknots them.
- If one NOU is too easy for your pet, you can always level up and make more complicated shapes with two or three NOU (see photos)
Crinkly Knit NOU: Multiple clusters of crinkle paper that make noise when crunched are placed along the Nou for those water bottle lovers! A softer nylon infused knit is used for the crinkle Nous.
- The soft fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
- The delicate texture not only protect your pet's mouth but also avoid damage to the teeth and gum
- All seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
- Please note: Each pup plays differently and we recommend you to keep a close watch particularly during the first time a new play object is introduced. No toy is completely indestructible, so please supervise the play to ensure safety if you know your pup is not gentle with toys.
SIZE & FIT:
- Measures approx. 4.5ft or 135cm long and 1.5” or 4cm in diameter when unknotted
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Lambwolf Collective was founded over a relentless need to elevate the quality of life with our furry family members. After setting ourselves up with a mission to see the world from the eyes of our silly puppies, Lambwolf Collective works to design products with a sophisticated minimalism and primitivism. Their goal is to bring you beautiful objects and functional products that are a pleasure to live with while meeting the needs of a contemporary pet owner.