HUMPHREY SAYS: This is the softest rope leash you'll ever find. Easy on my humans' hands so I can pull even harder now. Okay, I'm just kidding! But it's that soft. The silky material paired with the brass hardware makes this leash ultra luxe. Also available in Onyx Black and Evergreen.
- Ultra-strong double-braided nylon rope. Nylon is lightweight, weatherproof (it's used on boats year-round), and will not mildew or fray, unlike cotton rope leashes
- Industrially clamped on both ends and certified to withstand thousands of pounds of pull
- O-ring on the handle allows you to easily attach a leash bag or keys, or securely attach your dog to a post
- Solid marine-grade brass hardware is extremely strong and will never break or snap like the flimsy zinc hardware found on most pet store leashes
Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild soap and hang to dry.
SIZE & FIT:
- 6' length, 3/8” diameter
- We recommend this leash for dogs 10lbs or more. This leash uses rope and hardware that were made to pull 2000lb boats and can be safely used for large dogs up to any size or weight.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
The Foggy Dog is a San-Francisco-based company born out of a lifetime love of dogs and design. The company is dedicated to crafting well-made, thoughtfully designed products for discerning pets and their owners.