HUMPHREY SAYS: The new Rover Double-Buckle Tie Dye Harness by Charlie's Backyard is their latest and quite possibly greatest design. :) The unique design makes it so easy to put on and take off. Complete the look with a matching leash that has a built-in poop bag holder clip!
- Features two buckles for even more convenience. See product images for how to put on the harness using the top buckle and the side buckle.
- Adjustable straps allow for flexible adjustment to get the right fit every time your pup wears it
- Simple design that is easy to put on and remove - perfect on-the-go harness
NOTE ON SIZING: Please refer carefully to the SIZE & FIT guide below, and measure your dog prior to purchasing! Each product has their own size range, which means that your dog could be a 'Small' in one product, but a 'Large' in another, even within the same brand. If you have any sizing questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com - happy to help! :)
SIZE & FIT:
- Please measure your dog's chest girth (right behind front legs, all the way around):
X-Small: Fits dogs with chest girth 13.5"-18" (34-45 cm)
Small: Fits dogs with chest girth 16.5"-22" (42-55 cm)
Medium: Fits dogs with chest girth 20.5"-27.5" (52-70 cm)
Large: Fits dogs with chest girth 26.5"-37.5" (67-95 cm)
- Strap width on sizes XS and S is 0.8" (20mm)
- Strap width on sizes M and L is 1" (25mm)
- In between sizes? Here are some things to consider:
- Is my dog still growing? If so, go with the bigger size.
- Do I want the option to wear this harness over sweaters and jackets? If so, go with the bigger size.
- Do I want to ensure it will be a snug fit? If so, go with the smaller size.
- If your dog is in between sizes S and M, consider the difference in strap width.
- Pota, fawn (brown) French Bulldog with 20" chest, wears a size Small in the photos.
- Humphrey pied (spotted) French Bulldog with 20.5" can fit both size Small and Medium, and wears a size Medium in the photos.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Charlie's Backyard strives to improve the quality of life for dogs through design. Everything is designed with their comfort in mind, and is suitable for both indoors and outdoors, for small to big dogs, alike.