HUMPHREY SAYS: Why have just one dog bowl when you can have 6 bowls in one, shaped like a flower? I hope this means I get 6 times more food!
SANDY SAYS: Our younger pup, Pota, tends to wolf down her food that I sometimes wish she would slow down! I came across this baby product and had the idea of using it as a slow feeder, and it works great for us! Many slow feeders on the market are too narrow and deep for flat-faced breeds (true story: we got one for Humphrey a long time ago and he sat in front of his food crying because he couldn't reach it!) - I also love that this one is toxin-free silicone as opposed to plastic (which I noticed most slow feeders are), so it's dishwasher safe for easy washing, and will last a longer time.
THE SUCTION FEATURE HELPS KEEP THE MAT IN PLACE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR PUP, AND LESS MESS FOR YOU TO CLEAN!
- Suction feature helps keep the mat (and the attached bowl) to stay in place. The suction will work on any flat surface.
- The combination of the raised edges of the bowl and the attached placemat will help prevent food mess.
- 100% Toxin-Free Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free) - these are originally made for human babies!
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Also available in Cream
SIZE & FIT:
- The silicone mat is 8.5" x 8.5"
- The height of the bowl compartments is 1.25"
- Portion Size: 2.8 oz (center compartment), 1.7 oz (flower compartments)